REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
Home indoor air quality has never been more important than it is right now. Homeowners and business owners alike are wanting to reduce common allergy triggers from particulates like pollen, dander, dust, and mold spores. Well we want to introduce you to the award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier.
This whole-house air purifier is the new generation of indoor air quality technology. It is able to purify every inch of air that your HVAC system reaches. The REME HALO was designed to recreate nature’s process of purifying air. It’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollution: Gases, Particulates, and Microbial.
How it works
The air purifier uses RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. This unit gets installed into the supply plenum of your current AC unit’s air ducts. It then produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed throughout your home. This is much better than passive air technologies like furnace filters, the REME HALO actively purifies your home at the source.
Features & Benefits
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores).
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses.
- REME reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach 3ft.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces.
- provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement.
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city schools report a 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Single family homes, apartments, condos.
- Hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices.
- Schools, daycare centers, colleges, and universities.
- Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities.
- Office buildings.
- Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, and kennels.
- Hotels, motels, and resorts.
- Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities.
- Restaurants, diners, and bars.
Trained, Professional, Drug-Tested Technicians
Fair Pricing & Ethics - We Operate On Integrity
Free Estimates on all New Systems