DID YOU KNOW?
If your car was used as often as your air conditioner and furnace, it would have traveled over 200,000 miles a year. Impossible you say? Well, it’s not. Your home heating and cooling system operates approximately 3,200 hours in a year.
If you traveled 3,200 hours at 65 mph in your car you would have changed your oil 66 times, used 4 sets of tires, performed 4 tune-ups and flushed your cooling system 3 times.
WE DO IT RIGHT!
Simply The Best offers the best maintenance in Arizona. Comfort Club Members can
expect ALL of the following as part of their Simply The Best Maintenance Plan:
- Thorough Cleaning of Exterior/Interior Cabinet
- Check for Carbon Monoxide
- Measure Amperage Draw; Blower and Vent
- Check all Safeties and Limits
- Check all Pressure Switches
- Inspect Blower Assembly
- Inspect Venting and Check for Obstructions
- Inspect Flue Draft
- Measure Temperature Rise
- Verify Integrity of all Burners
- Check Outlet Gas Pressure
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Check and Adjust Blower Speed if Necessary
- Clean Blower Motor Exterior
- Clean out Drain and Trap
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Calibrate Thermostat if Necessary
- Replace Filter if Applicable
- Humidifier Inspection if Applicable
- Water Heater Inspection
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Suction Pressure
- Measure Amperage Draw; Compressor and Fan
- Check Contactor and Capacitor
- Clean Electrical Disconnect
- Measure Temperature Drop
Simply the Best offers a wide variety of heating and cooling services for the Phoenix metro area including 24/7 emergency service. To get a quick response to your HVAC issue, if you need a Phoenix heating technician or a Gilbert ac repair expert simply contact our Gilbert HVAC contractors by calling or filling out the form below:
Simply The Best Heating and Cooling
1215 S Park Ln.
Tempe, Arizona 85281