Enjoy Better Energy Efficiency & Other Perks
Much like your car, you need to maintain your air conditioner and heater if you want to be able to enjoy them without stress or worry. You regularly change your oil, rotate your tires, and have other tune-up services done for your car, but few homeowners pay nearly the same attention to their air conditioner or heater. In fact, if you used your car at the same rate you use your HVAC system, it would travel over 200,000 miles a year. That would require you to change your oil 66 times, purchase four new sets or tires, perform four professional tune-ups, and flush your cooling system three times.
At Simply The Best Heating & Cooling, we do air conditioning and heating maintenance right. As a member of our Comfort Club, you’ll receive two professional maintenance and tune-up services per year to ensure your HVAC system runs at peak health and efficiency all year round. We’ll take care of the upkeep work so you don’t have to stress, no matter what extreme the temperature may fall to.
Book your service appointment with the pros at Simply The Best Heating & Cooling! Dial (480) 690-3926 now to learn more or to sign up.
What’s In Our Maintenance Plan?
Nobody offers the same level of complete and thorough maintenance that we do. We treat your HVAC system the way we would treat our own and give you the confidence to know that you can depend on it no matter how hot or cold the season might get.
Our thorough maintenance services include all of the following:
- Thorough Cleaning of Exterior/Interior Cabinet
- Check for Carbon Monoxide
- Measure Amperage Draw; Blower and Vent
- Check all Safeties and Limits
- Check all Pressure Switches
- Inspect Blower Assembly
- Inspect Venting and Check for Obstructions
- Inspect Flue Draft
- Measure Temperature Rise
- Verify Integrity of all Burners
- Check Outlet Gas Pressure
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Check and Adjust Blower Speed if Necessary
- Clean Blower Motor Exterior
- Clean out Drain and Trap
- Lubricate All Moving Parts
- Calibrate Thermostat if Necessary
- Replace Filter if Applicable
- Humidifier Inspection if Applicable
- Water Heater Inspection
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Measure Suction Pressure
- Measure Amperage Draw; Compressor and Fan
- Check Contactor and Capacitor
- Clean Electrical Disconnect
- Measure Temperature Drop
“As always these many years, we get the best customer service.”Kathy G.
“We've been dealing with this company 10 years and have always been satisfied with their people and their services.”Thom Young
“They are always on time, explain to me what they are doing, and warranty coverage on my AC unit has been great.”Jason Achee
“My AC quit working at night, on a federal holiday which also happened to be a Sunday. Abel came out to fix it rather quickly with a smile on his face.”Brian H.
“Was without a.c. four days a couple weeks ago, called 2 a.c. contractors with no response, called S.T.B and was put on call sched.”Bob M.